First, had a sneak in a cute pic of Kyle:) Love those big blue eyes!

So, this afternoon my good friend and barista extraordinaaire graciously came to my house to cut my hair (finally)! My hair was getting waaaay too long, but with a newborn, it's hard to get around to that stuff. Sorry, you'll not be seeing any post of me:) Marissa's bangs were getting long too and after lots of bribing and a sucker, we got her to sit still long enough to trim a little away. Hopefully the poor girl won't have to push her hair out of her eyes all day now!
2 comments:
It's nice to see you have a blog too! Glad to see you are doing well. Your kids are adorable! This post made me wish I could see your new haircut...I'm sure it's beautiful.
I can not believe how big your kids have gotten, we will have to get together in the near future for a rematch of the farming game, since you miss out on the last one.
Post a Comment