Here I am world, already 3 months old!! Don't I look good in stripes? My mommy likes to put me in browns and blues. I have the biggest blue eyes, too.

I like to scratch myself a lot, so Mommy put these nice little mittens on my hands to keep me from banging up my face. Thanks mom!
You like the rolls? They get squeezed a lot!
3 comments:
Kyle is so adorable!
He looks so grown up!!! thanks for the picture i received in the mail today - so sweet. Caitlin LOVES it! I gave it to her to look at and she said "oh, it looks like kyle is praying with his hands...but he forgot to close his eyes....oooohhh, he's so cute....do you think this picture was taken at sears? where do you think marissa was when they took this picture....he looks so cozy on that fuzzy blanket..." and on and on she went. she's a proud big cousin!!
what a cutie I like your profile pic silly cow :)
Post a Comment