this evening I had lots of ideas going through my mind on what to post, but of course, when I sit down at the computer they all fly away! I know they had to do with Marissa mostly, so let's see....
Some of the cutest things she says:
"straw baby" strawberry
"here ya go - ahave it" offering you something (you better take it too)
"Superwhy!!!!" her favorite cartoon
"you okay?" if anyone or anything is hurt, she's the first to make sure it's all better
"you tired Mommy?" yes, Marissa, mommy is always tired....
"you take her" when she's pretending to hand over a doll as if it's a precious piece of china, she's gets all serious and very gently transfers whatever make believe object is in her hands (my favorite!)
"Twinkle, twinkle little star" only she'll mix up the lyrics and put in anything to the tune...yesterday it involved 'stinky' and 'poopy'....yes I was changing her diaper at the moment.
"good morning, baby Kyle, good morning!" she's so sweet!
I could go on and on about her! Yesterday at church I was standing in the back rocking Kyle and watching her test her father's patience. It's insightful what you can learn about your kids when watching from afar...anyways, Marissa does the most precious thing during church that just melts my heart. During the songs, she'll pull out a book, open it up, and sing along at the top of her lungs! And I'm not kidding when I say top of her lungs-I could hear her from the back of church:) I just love it! Hopefully she'll love the hymns as much as we do....
2 comments:
Marissa sounds like an adorable, fun, and lovely little girl. Wish I could meet her. It's so fun to see them grow up, yet it would be nice if they stayed little just a bit longer :)
We enjoy her singing, too. She is quite a little performer:o).
Post a Comment