Sunday, December 5, 2010
The Tree
The kids and I put the tree together last night. They weren't very interested in it until the lights were turned on. Then they were fascinated! Miss M told me we needed to decorate it, just like at preschool, so I got the ornaments out. Boy did they have fun! I let them hang them wherever they wanted, being careful with my special ornaments. Mister K couldn't contain his excitement over the star at the top! We had so much fun together, creating a tradition of decorating for Christmas. I love how they walk over to the tree from time to time and just look at the lights and are fascinated with the little details of each ornament. I just love this time of year! Hope you are all having fun creating your traditions and making sweet memories! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that first pic of K is hilarious :) he is so stinkin cute!!
beautiful pictures! love the first one of kyle too.
Great pictures!!
Post a Comment