Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I love you little man

You are almost 2! How can that be? You are such a little man and such a little sweetheart. Your facial expressions crack me up and make me smile. I love watching your eyes light up when you accomplish a new task, like fitting shapes into a sorter. I love the way you say "kitty cat". And I love your obsession with ceiling fans, even if I'm going batty from having them on full blast in the dead of winter.

You bring so much joy and laughter to our house. You are definitely nearing 2 because you are trying to get away with little things now and testing my limits. You are trying to figure out how things work in this world. You want to know how far you can go and what is okay with mommy. That's alright...just remember, sweetheart, that I'll always remind you of what's not appropriate:).

You absolutely love cookies - in fact, that's one of your best vocabulary words! You like to eat all day long. And I mean all. day. long.

You are a good playmate with Sissy, but you like to tease her now too. You know what buttons to push with her.

I've taken you to the barber shop twice now for haircuts and cannot believe how well you sit in the chair! I hope it's always that way! You look so adorable there with your cap around your neck and getting your little locks trimmed. Last time we were there, you even sorta checked yourself out in the mirror. Don't worry, you're very handsome son. :)

Below is a few snapshots of you doing your thing....just everyday life with Mister K! excited for daddy to come in the house...














1 comment:

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 5 said...

He's getting so big! Think 18-24 months is my favorite age, it is so fun watching them learn and explore!