Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

Miss M has been begging me to do this gingerbread house and yesterday I finally pulled it out and we put it together together. Of course, we do this while Mister K naps... don't want to envision an almost 2 year old running after candy while trying to do this kind of stuff! She's been into arts and craft a lot more lately, so I thought she'd be all over this, but she was more interested in eating the candy. Not surprised! :)
We also got the tree put up, and I have lots of good pictures from that event to come next! For now, enjoy the deliciousness of our house:) Carefully picking out candies

What a wonderful assortment to eat! *ahem* decorate with!


She did a great job piping icing along the roof lines!









1 comment:

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 5 said...

Looks like fun! My grandma gave us a train kit to decorate, but I'm not sure I'm ready to try it with my candy crazy kids. I might just have to do it after they are in bed some night!