Are you going by your visitor map? I don't think they are very accurate because I always show up as Portland, OR, and that isn't where we live! If you get SiteMeter, they are more accurate, but most people by me show up as Canada. (I have it at the very bottom of my site under the map if you want to check it out) It also gives you a lot more info than just their location.
3 comments:
That's probably Miriam... she lives outside Boise
Are you going by your visitor map? I don't think they are very accurate because I always show up as Portland, OR, and that isn't where we live! If you get SiteMeter, they are more accurate, but most people by me show up as Canada. (I have it at the very bottom of my site under the map if you want to check it out) It also gives you a lot more info than just their location.
That's hilarious :) Way to call out your blog stalkers...hmmm, maybe I'll have to do that!
Post a Comment