Sunday, December 13, 2009

11 month update

It's hard to believe our little guy is almost 11 months. This past year has literally flown by!! It seems like it was just Christmas, and I had an enormous pregnant belly still! It's also hard to remember what life was like with just one child. Boy, I had it easy! 2 kids are definetly a whole different ball game, but it is so rewarding and wonderful to watch our little munchkins grow together. The following pics were taken with my new (to me) camera. You might of heard about this from dearest hubby....we sorta won it on ebay....yea, ebay is dangerous. BUT, I will add that I got a smokin deal on it and it takes pictures really fast, no more delay time! I have so much more to learn on it, and I'm wishing for photoshop for Christmas, but until then, enjoy what I have taken so far!




By far, my favorite!!:)




3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oooh, how exciting. What kind of camera did you get? Love the pics!

Theresa said...

rachael - it's an older version canon rebel. it was used, but barely and works great!

julia said...

adorable blue eyes