Sunday, December 13, 2009
Caught Red-Handed
Miss M has a newfound fascination with chocolate. I'm not sure where this started or when, but I definetly know WHO it came from (no, not me, no way!) I actually did some baking from scratch a couple weeks ago. (insert gasp) I found a great recipe for Mexican Mocha Bars in Good Housekeeping. There was nothing Mexican about them, but they were definetly Mocha, and definetly gooooood. I put them away in the freezer for future melt-down days. Chocolate goes a long way in this house towards keeping my sanity. Well, needless to say, little missy here found a bowl with leftover batter. She sure knows when Mommy is nursing little brother and gets into all sorts of trouble....I give you the evidence:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh! It was batter! I've seen the pictures before of FB and was wondering how she managed to make that big of a mess with a chocolate bar (although I wouldn't put it past her...no offense:) It all makes sense now!
My kids always fight over who gets to lick the beater when I'm done making something. Their faces usually end up looking pretty similar to this!
Way to go Miss M- I love chocolate too. Have Mommy send the recipe.
Post a Comment