As for the pic, her "say cheese" is eyes closed and big cheesy grin, silly just like her. She is seen running around the house in bare buns often, thanks to our current state of potty training. Some days, the training is great, other days, well, don't ask. She's not even 3 yet, so I'm just trying to be patient and consistent. This can be difficult with an infant in tow. Speaking of that infant....
look who's hanging out in the exersaucer...all smiles and happy noises. Let me show you my new teeth!
almost there...
here's a good one! see those babies? i'm so glad they came in quickly, i was quite cranky for awhile, which is not like me at all! I'm 7 months old now and really close to crawling. I love to watch sissy run around and I grab mommy's hair while I snack. I really like watching the ceiling fan and going for walks in the front pack. I love peek-a-boo games too.

1 comment:
wow teeth already it goes by far too fast
Post a Comment