But today the weather is lovely!! And I thought I'd share Kyle's 6 months candids. It really does seem like yesterday that he was quickly coming into this world at an excruciating 10 lb. and 14 oz. He decided to come so fast, Mommy couldn't even get any drugs, but I'm thankful for that actually. In retrospective, of course....at the time, Eric witnessed me pleaded for something.
When he was born, the weather was really cold, and we were all bundled up and trying to drive on ice around town. Today, it's a beautiful 75 degrees and we can wear shorts.
How quickly he's changed into a chubby, little person, with his own personality and HUGE smiles. I tell you this boy smiles allllll day! Even when he's crying he will smile! I just love how he laughs at his sister and is starting to play with toys. I'm sure the next half year will go by just as fast.....sigh.




1 comment:
cutie they do grow up too fast
Post a Comment