Is this attitude or what??
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Preschool party and pumpkin patch (again)
Well, I certainly have a lot of catching up to do! It's been long time since I've written anything about us here! I'll try to get everyone caught up with a couple of posts. First I wanted to post some super cute pics of the kids for the family. I met my wonderful sister-in-law and her kids at the pumpkin patch awhile ago to take pics of my sweet little nephew. The scenery is so beautiful at this one farm, you can't go wrong taking pictures anywhere on the place. The first 4 pics are of the kids having fun. The last pic is borrowed from a friend at Miss M's preschool Fall Festival. I didn't get any pictures that day (trust me, I learned my lesson and will be bring my camera next time) so I am sharing this one photo of Miss M in her one of a kind costume. I welcome any guesses as to what she was for Halloween! If you get it right, you might just win a prize! haha
Is this attitude or what??
My sweet little man
Is this attitude or what??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment