Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kyle

It's been forever since a post, but we've been so busy going here and there that I've just plain run out of time at the end of the day to blog. But, I realized that I don't post enough about Kyle and he is becoming just the cutest, squishest, flirtiest little man around. I can't get enough of his smile and cheeks and how he follows me across the room. He's really growing too fast. Already 5 months this Saturday!! He now rolling constantly up to his tummy. His naps are starting to get more consistent and he is all around a happy, content baby. I couldn't ask for more!














3 comments:

julia said...

he sure is a cute little buterball:)

McJason's said...

Cute picture, T'! Happy Birthday to you, too:)

Anonymous said...

5 Months!?! Where DID the time go? He's growing up quickly and such a cute little guy!!