
If you have not tried this product yet, I highly recommend it! Since I am nursing a little one, I've stayed off the caffiene. At first, I was dissapointed to not have a regular cup of coffee, but I found that my moods and energy are more stable over the course of the day. With that in mind, I was introduced to this at my sister's house one night. At first I turned my nose up at it, wondering how it could possibly taste good. But after one sip, I was committed! I find it gives me a little boost to get through the afternoon, but not too much to where I have a "crash". The only bummer is that is has the calories of regular pop. I hope some day there will be a diet version. With that in mind, happy sipping everyone!!
1 comment:
Gretchen has been such a handfull lately, I'm assuming it's her teeth , but as I read this I thought about caffeine. I usually stay off during pregnancy and nursing, but I have to admit that I have been guzzling the coffee lately, oops! I think I'll stay off for a few days and see what happens. Thanks!
Post a Comment