Hello blogging world! I'm back!
This weekend marked a big event in our family: 2 new additions, by way of fish! Miss M and Mister K have been BEGGING for a pet, namely a dog, for forever. Well, our backyard doesn't fit a dog very well, and with the farm surrounding us, it just isn't ideal. We kept putting them off, saying someday we'd get a pet of some sort.
Well, someday became Saturday. I had a hair appt. scheduled, so Daddy had the job of traveling to the pet store and selecting the right fish for the job. I was a little nervous for him. I know how exhausting grocery shopping can be with little ones, let alone the pet store. But, I am proud to say all went well, and he probably did a much better job handling this outing than I would of!
When I came home, I had two very proud kiddos anxious to show me their fish! Miss M's is named Donut. Mister K's fish started out as Donnie, and then something that sounded like Tweedy...not sure what his will become:)
They are Betta fish, and apparently you can not feed them for about half a week, and they still live, which is awesome.
It's been fun watching the kids get excited about taking care of their pets. And I have to admit, I like checking on them too:)
It's been fun watching the kids get excited about taking care of their pets. And I have to admit, I like checking on them too:)
This was the only picture I could get with Mister K and his fish...
Miss M!
No comments:
Post a Comment