Monday, July 18, 2011

Spring Preschool Program

yes, I know it's been awhile since preschool ended, but I just started looking thru my pics and decided this needed a post. Miss M wowed us all when we made it through her entire spring program!! This was a big accomplishment, but the Christmas program completely freaked her out with the huge audience. And the Valentine's program was the same thing. So, we did what any parent would do...we hid!! We sat way over on the side, and thankfully and old man sat right in from on me, so I ducked behind him anytime it looked like she was spotting me! She was so relieved and proud of herself when she came down. They even called her name out and handed her a "diploma". Kinda gave me chills, thinking about 14 years from now:)
If you can't find her, she's wearing a blue cap:)
Our wonderful teacher for 3 year old preschool!!



No comments: