Friday, January 1, 2010

stalkers and kohls

I know, it's a strange title. But it will make sense eventually.

First and foremost, I must declare my exciting, riveting, earth-shattering news!

I have found my blog stalker.

I am shocked. I am surprised. I am a little worried about this. Why you ask?




Because it's me!!!!!!!!
Yep, you read that right - I am my own blog stalker. Sad, I know. Turns out that every time I checked my blog to see if any of you lovely people had written something fun to read, my computer registed myself as living in Boise or Nampa. Kinda wierd, huh?
Well, I'm relieved to find out it's just me that likes looking at my adorable kids. Now onto the second part of this post...

So about a week ago, I found some coupons for Kohl's on ebay for only .99 cents. I got 25, repeat 25, $5 off Kohl's cash. So tonight, I marched myself on down there, cause they are open till midnight, and filled my basket with all sorts of clearance kid's clothes and a sweater for me. What's so awesome about these coupons is that if you have them ring up your items as seperate transactions, you can really score! I got pjs for Mister K for $1 after they were on clearance for $6 and used a coupon. I got a sweater for myself for $8.87, and much more. I may just have to go back tomorrow, as they expire then, and silly me, I only brought 6 coupons - I have 19 more to use!!

Thank you ebay and Kohls for letting me have a giddy evening of shopping!!!! Now if I could only get to bed soon...

4 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Yay for you! Those are some SMOKING good deals! I bought four sets of jammies for Lil Chick earlier this week for $4 each and was SO excited, but $1?

You win the dutch thrifty mommy prize :)

Karen said...

Hi Theresa!

I'll be your blog stalker if you want?? I love a good blog to read!

As for the Kohl's coupons..oh.my.gosh....what a deal..I'm heading to ebay right now!

McJason's said...

Oh, T'....you crack me up! I'm glad you finally found the notorious blog stalker....yourself...hehe. But, as K' said, I think you have several other "stalkers" reading, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog left me with a smile on my face. :) Yay for deals and ironies.
-Ruth