Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here are my two cuties....big sister likes to lay next to brother and "read" her Disney Princess books to him. He looks amused don't you think?
she may be a little too close here....but he doesn't seem to mind:)





Our little girl is quite the entertainer and she keeps us laughing with the phrases she comes up with and the words she's repeating. Ever since baby brother was born, it has been her duty to "bless" Kyle after every sneeze, and I mean EVERY sneeze. She can be in the other room and I'll be changing his diaper and she'll come arunning to bless him and run back to whatever she was doing:) quite amusing....
She's also gotten quite clever in figuring out how to reach the hard to reach high counters. No cell phone is safe! The bins that are meant for organizing toys are dumped empty and turned over to become stools. Now I really have to watch what I leave on the counters! If she gets our cell phones, watch out! she might just have a 10 minute "conversation" with you....just ask papa:)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

My favorite is when she got a hold of the land line phone and recorded her own answering machine greeting:)